Ownwell is not live with property tax appeal and protest services in certain counties. However, we can still help with property tax Exemptions if you don't have one already. This means if you sign up a property where we only offer exemptions we will not be able to support your appeal and protest for that address.

You can still sign up for Ownwell to get your exemption activated and/or ensure you receive a potential refund if applicable. 

Previous Article

How can I pause or cancel my service with Ownwell?

Next Article

What exemptions could I be eligible for?

Why am I only able to receive Exemption services but not Appeal services for my property with Ownwell?

What exemptions could I be eligible for?

What do I need to apply for exemptions? 

How do I sign up with a Parcel Number or APN?

How do I sign up to appeal my property with Ownwell?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

The Ownwell team is here to help.