For income-producing properties, we typically need more information to fully evaluate your property for an appeal. To move forward with your appeal, we need:

  • Previous Year Rent Roll by Unit, by Month
  • Previous Year Profit & Loss Statement

The information you provide will be used to create an income valuation model, which adds context to our own data, and strengthens our case for earning you a property tax reduction. Without it, we may be unable to earn you a reduction.


Don’t have this information readily available? No problem! We’ve made templates that are easy to use and usually take just a few minutes to complete using the information you probably have on hand already. View templates here.


Follow our document upload article for guidance on uploading the documents in your property portal.

Previous Article

How do I refer someone to Ownwell?

Next Article

How do I upload closing documents?

What is Escrow and how do I know how much my Escrow is?

What should I do if I sold or need to remove a property?

How do I change my password?

How do I refer someone to Ownwell?

How do I upload income information?

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

The Ownwell team is here to help.